Sr Account Coordinator
Toronto, ON, Canada
The greatest danger for brands today isn’t rejection—it’s indifference. Like gladiators in a coliseum, we must win the crowd to survive. Our success, and our future, lies in the hands of people.
That’s why we built Camp Jefferson. For those who want to matter enough to be chosen. For those who want to conquer commoditization. For those with ambitions that exceed their resources — and who achieve them anyway. For the challengers.
It means empathy. Bravery. It means breaking the rules and writing a few new ones. It means constant evolution to keep pace with persistent revolution. It’s not easy. But it’s vital.
What we’re looking for in a camper:
- You’ve got oodles of passion for advertising. You are creative, detail-oriented, organized, a team player and a self-starter.
- Scouring Strategy mag, AdAge, and AdWeek and good old research excites you and the ever-changing ad industry intrigues you. Rather than just viewing ads, you try to understand them and how they can leverage business. You also love to work with people, especially those that offer you a challenge
As a Sr Account Coordinator, some of your responsibilities may include the following:
- Providing administrative support to the account services team. We will count on you to assure execution of assigned programs and ensure that our client is happy with deliverables.
- You will be expected to understand our client’s business/marketing objectives and key target audiences
- You will attend production shoots to ensure everything is running smoothly as well as flag any issues/ problem solve
- You will support the development of strategic client proposals and take part in planning sessions
- You will assist in the development of writing briefs as well as the planning and coordinating of internal meetings and weekly client status meetings.
- You will also be responsible for compiling research and information for various projects
- Participate in assigned client meetings and presentations
- We are looking for someone who has the ability to multi-task multiple projects with a keen attention to detail: a self starter who can prioritize and organize numerous demands with quick turnaround using strong time management and exceptional interpersonal skills
- 6 months - 1 year experience in client services at an agency
- Post Secondary diploma in advertising or marketing
- Strong organization and communications skills
- A strong team player with strong interpersonal skills (you have a can do attitude and are willing to help the team with whatever needed)
- Possess a huge amount of initiative
- An advertising aficionado who is always in the know with the latest advertising campaigns
Camp Jefferson is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Camp Jefferson is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.