Account Executive - Camp Jefferson
Toronto, ON, Canada
CAMP JEFFERSON ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
We’re looking for an Account Executive to support two of our biggest clients. It’s not for everyone, but it could be for you.
Camp Jeﬀerson is a family.
Fit is everything here: it's a team of lovely, bright, dedicated self-starting team players who are doing everything they can to help each other succeed and grow (so you can imagine how anyone looking out for themselves would stand out like a sore thumb.) It's a you-get-what-you-give structure, driven by character, maturity, partnership, and amazing opportunities. And it's what powers our diverse selection of Canada's best minds to create powerful work and meaningful results.
What we do
We Design Choice.
The success of every business in the world depends on one thing: choice. Sales, subscriptions, or shares — every measure and metric is the result of being chosen over their competitors. At Camp Jefferson, we design people's choices. Our strategy department discovers what we need to change in people so they'll choose our client. And our creative departments build the creations and conversations that make those changes happen.
Our Account team is small, mighty, and involved.
We’re looking for our next Account Executive! Together with the Account Coordinator, Account Supervisor and Account Director, you'll work with the strategy, creative and production teams to deliver integrated campaigns for our clients.
And we’re always evolving.
We're building new methods and techniques to constantly produce more effective work for our clients. Here account service is a collaborative process. So while you'll need the experience and ability to deliver for our clients, you'll also need the confidence to throw it all out the window and help us build an even greater way to even better work.
- Energetic self-starter with a passion for advertising.
- A least 2 years experience in an Account Coordinator role.
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Detailed, organized and with a strong sense of urgency.
- Comfort collaborating with multiple departments and sharing ideas with clients.
- Ideally have experience in Telco.
- Managing timelines and budgets.
- A product/market expert, continually expanding your knowledge and sharing this information on a regular basis with team members.
- Maintains the momentum and efficient completion of all client projects.
- Leading broadcast, digital and print production projects.
- Anticipating client needs before they are requested.
- Playing a supporting role in the planning process by contributing to the project brief and being the source of relevant product and market information.
- Building client relationships by demonstrating a genuine sense of responsibility for the success of the team.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Project management and project coordination/execution.
- Aware of client requirements and guarantee that the agency has marshalled sufficient resources to effectively meet those needs
- Work independently while keeping the rest of the account team informed.
- Autonomy, responsibility, and dedicated client relationships.
- Unbeatable agency & client culture.
- A tight, experienced team that’s always developing something new.
- Senior mentorship and high-touch management team.
- Perks! Mobile phone, benefits, and access to our global collective.
- Exceptional work/life balance in an agency actively invested in your personal and
SUCCEEDING AT CAMP JEFFERSON
- Be Good, Be Here, and Believe: we stick to our values and measure each other on them.
- Collaborating with your peers to gain different perspectives.
- The willingness to share work early & often with your clients.
- The confidence to believe you’ll make something the great, and the humility to know the best idea can come from anyone.
- Self-starters who can help move the process forward at any stage.
As you can probably tell, we take our hiring seriously. We’re looking for an awesome, capable account superstar who’s looking to give everything they’ve got and grow into something they’ve never been before. It’s a lot, but if you’re up for it, give us a shout! We’d love to say hello and get into all this with you. Thanks for your time, and stay safe out there.